Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Three weeks till David leaves about 7 weeks till I compete :(

Hey everyone,
Sorry Kinda fell off the face of the earth! its be tough!
I hate my diet haha
parts of it I love though I'll upload some pictures for you..
Gallon of wateer at least a day! 
Apple
Egg's 4 whites one hole
Oatmeal
Tuna and two slices of Ezekiel bread! <3 its amazing FYI :D
Broccoli or Asparagus, Sweet potatoes, Chicken (or whatever meat I choose Chicken,turkey,fish) another Favorite :)
then protein shake and almonds or peanut butter
Rice and Ground Turkey Amazing :) 
Dinner aka last meal of the day Fish and Salad (spinach)

I love everything but the egg's makes me wanna throw up! haha 
also hated the protein shake till today! :D (mixed the peanut butter with it)



Davids leaving me in THREE WEEKS :'( SO SAD! 
I am happy for him I am proud of him but I am nervous and want to spend every waking moment with him so I am sorry I probably won't write as much as i'd like to but I'll be back and posting on FB every time I do post so you'll know :D


Thanks for watching my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment